Tuesday 17 December 2013

Gear Up: The Tools Documentary Filmmakers Use Most (2013)



Gear Up: The Tools Documentary Filmmakers Use Most (2013)

As someone who is very gingerly dipping his toes into making the transition from stills to motion, I have found myself regularly overwhelmed by the sheer number of options there are when it comes to choosing the "right" gear. I love my Fuji X-Pro1, but it's really a stills camera. The video functionality is basic at best and feels more like a last minute addition to help round out a spec sheet. So, like many of you, I spend time reading reviews on various sites, hoping to glean some insight into what "kit" makes the most sense for what I want to do and how much I have to spend.

http://fadedandblurred.com/blog/gear-tools-documentary-filmmakers-use-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment